In 2016, we started an innovative outreach project, testing the feasibility of supporting people with autism and learning disabilities (including school students) on other farms and green spaces in Oxfordshire managed by fantastic people who are willing to share their beautiful and productive spaces with us.
We are delighted to now be working with:
- Blenheim Park Farm in Woodstock (mixed)
- Cornbury Park in Charlbury (mixed)
- Fair Close Community Farm in Wolvercote (livestock)
- Kingston Hill Farm in Kingston Bagpuize (dairy)
- Ivydene Farm in Cassington (mixed)
- Eynsham Market Garden’s Long Hanborough market garden
- Long Mead county wildlife site in Eynsham
- Oxford Wood Recycling in Abingdon (woodwork)
- Wood End farm in Farmoor (dairy)
- Crinkle Crankle Garden at Ruskin College
Our vision is to have a network of participating farms and green spaces around Oxfordshire where more people are regularly benefiting from farm-based programmes, accessing places close to where they live.
Since September 2017, our schools programme has included regular visits to our outreach farms.